Data of the Responsible
- Identity of the Responsible: Beñat María Galdós Aizpurua
- Commercial name: Galde
- NIF / CIF: 72536150S
- Address: Calle Viteri, 16, 4º Izquierda, 20100, Errenteria, Gipuzkoa (Spain)
- Email: [email protected]
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relations between the users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Galde (Beñat María Galdós Aizpurua) as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of our users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of its users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as Regulation development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the Galde website, including the content and services made available in them. Any person who accesses the web, https://galde.app (“user”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at all times of the website https://galde.app.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Galde. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the web, https://galde.app the user agrees not to carry out any action that could damage the image, interests and rights of Galde or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the website https://galde.app or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore https://galde.app cannot guarantee the inexistence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although we put all the necessary means and measures of timely safety to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Galde can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Beñat María Galdós Aizpurua, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. Communication between users and https://galde.app uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to the HTTPS protocol, therefore guaranteeing the best security conditions to safeguard the confidentiality of users.
Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the data are expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Galde. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Galde.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not exhaustive the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify Galde of said circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Beñat María Galdós Aizpurua (Galde) does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content;
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the Donostia – San Sebastián courts.